2016 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- * Jay Kistler, SES, Director, Electronic Warfare & Countermeasures Office, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (R&E) will update attendees on the rapidly evolving challenges to spectrum dominance
- * Col Jeff Aldridge, USAF, Director, Joint Electronic Warfare Center, USSTRATCOM will speak on shaping superior capabilities to control the EMS
- * Col Gregory Breazile, USMC, Director, C2/Cyber and Electronic Warfare Integration Division DC Combat Development & Integration will brief on the MAGTF EW transition plan
- * COL Joseph Dupont, USA, Trail Boss, Cyber Acquisition Task Force (ASA) for Acquisition Logistics and Technology to deliberate on understanding electronic warfare through the cyber threat lens
- * COL Jeffrey Church, USA, Chief, Electronic Warfare Division, HQDA G-3/5/7 to discuss integrating electronic warfare into operations before, during & after the mission
- *Download agenda for full list*
Why Should You Attend Our Summit?
The 2016 Electromagnetic Spectrum Summit will focus on new concepts, technologies and challenges that exist within the constantly evolving domain of electromagnetic spectrum operations.
DOD’s growing requirements to gather, analyze, and share information rapidly require the DOD to maintain sufficient spectrum access. Adversaries are aggressively developing and fielding electronic attack (EA) and cyberspace technologies that significantly reduce the ability of DOD to access the spectrum and conduct military operations. Concurrently, the global wireless broadband industry and consumer demand for greater mobility and better data access puts a further strain on DOD operations occurring within the electromagnetic spectrum. These competing requirements for finite spectrum resources have changed the spectrum landscape, nationally and internationally for the foreseeable future.
This educational summit provides US military commands, government agencies, academia, and technology providers the opportunity to participate in an open discussion addressing the current and future needs that exist for government operations occurring within the electromagnetic spectrum.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.